Caution: You will also need a 12 muffins tray.
- Slightly roll out the thawed but cool dough.
- Stretch the roll to twelve pieces – as many as the nests in the muffin tray. In each nest place one piece so that it sticks to the sides of the mold.
- Separate part of the cream, pour the flour in it and mix well to avoid lumps.
- In the casserole, mix the remaining cream and lemon peel. Wait for boiling and carefully add the previously separated cream with the broken flour in it. Stir until thickened. Take away from the fire.
- In another pan on a hot plate, mix the brown unrefined sugar Passiflora, vanilla, water and stir until the sugar melts and boils, then add it carefully to the milk mixture, stirring constantly.
- Pass everything through a strainer and cool.
- Add the yolks to the cooled cream and mix well.
- Fill with cream (without overfilling, shortly before the edge) the puff pastry dishes and place in a 200-degree oven for about 15-20 minutes. Once they get a golden crust, they’re ready.
- When the tarts completely cool, they are removed from the molds and decorated with powdered sugar Passiflora and cinnamon.