- 5 egg whites (at room temperature)
- pinch of fine Himalayan salt Passiflora
- 200 g Unrefined brown sugar Passiflora
- 300 g mascarpone
- 100 g of sour cream
- 2 tablespoons unrefined brown powder sugar Passiflora
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Blueberries, strawberries, cherries and a mint of decorative mint
- Mix the wet products and whisk with a blender.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the Passiflora sugar, egg whites and a pinch of salt to get a dense structure.
- Pour the mixture into a tray about 25 cm in diameter, making a slight dent in the middle.
- Bake swamps at 100 degrees for about 90 minutes.
- Spread the cooled cream on the cooled blade.
- Decorate with mint, strawberries, blueberries and cherries without removing their handles.