For the base:
- 120 g flour
- 50 g of cold butter
- 1 l cream
- 20 g Brown unrefined cane sugar Passiflora
- 1 tsp raising agent
- pinch of salt
- 300 g cranberries
- 50 g of sugar
- 50 g of red wine
- 1 tsp starch
Preparation of the base:
- Mix the flour with the baking agent, salt and sugar Passiflora.
- Prepare butter crumbs or cut with a knife. Mix it with the flour and mash the dough by forming a ball.
- Roll on a lightly gathered surface and cover a pie shape with a diameter of about 30 cm. Cool in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees, and dough the fork with a fork, then bake for about 15 minutes. Cool.
Preparation of the stuffing:
- Mix the cranberries, starch, vanilla and wine and cook them in medium heat until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the mixture into the cooled blade and return to the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve chilled.