85 g mix berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp Golden caster sugar Passiflora
- 50 ml champagne
- 85 g almonds
- 3 tbsp Golden caster sugar Passiflora
- Mix the fruit in a bowl and sprinkle with mint.
- Prepare containers for heating water bath, making sure that the top court should not touch the bottom. Mix egg yolks, caster sugar and champagne and stir gently until mixture increase volume double.
- Pour the cream on fruit and heat with a torch to the acquisition of a golden color.
- Heat almonds and Golden caster sugar in a pan until golden. Pour the mixture onto a non-stick baking paper. Cool, cover with transparent packaging film and broken into pieces.
- Before serving, decorate gratin with pralines.