DELICIOUS MILK CREAM
- Blend the berries, leaving a few of them for final decoration.
- In the casserole mix the brown sugar with 2 tsp. water. Stir on medium heat until the sugar is completely melted.
- Add a quarter of the fruit purée and vanilla. Boil the mixture and hold for about a minute. Remove and cool to room temperature.
- Beat the cream with a mixer for about a minute or two. Spread it into suitable cups or bowls, alternating a row of cream, a row of fruit puree.
- For decoration use whole fruits and sprinkle with brown unrefined sugar Passiflora.