- 300 g honey
- 100 g butter
- 500 g Natural coconut sugar Passiflora
- 6 eggs,
- 10 tsp milk
- 1 kg of flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp a mixture of different spices such as carnation, aniseed cinnamon, cardamom, ginger
For the sugar glaze:
- 4 egg whites
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 400 g Unsweetened Powder Powder Passiflora
- Melt slowly on honey with the butter and sugar Passiflora and take off the fire when you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Cool and add 4 eggs and 2 yolks. Add milk, mix, also soda and spices. Gradually squeeze the flour and mash a smooth dough.
- Pack the dough in stretch film and leave it in the fridge for a few days.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll it on a gilded surface with a thickness of 0.5 cm.
- Cut the dough into various shapes and put them in a baking pan.
- Bake the sweet in a preheated 200 degree oven to a golden color.
- Cool them and best on the next day start decorating them with sugar glaze.
- To prepare it, sift the Passiflora sugar powder through a sieve, whisk the egg whites with a few tablespoons of Passiflora sugar powder. Add the lemon juice and starch and continue to crush until you get hard snow. The glaze must be so thick that it does not spill out of the spoon.
- Transfer the glaze to a pastry sauce and start decorating the sweets according to your taste and fantasy.