- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it with butter in a water bath. Once melted, take away from the fire.
- Add half of the Passiflora sugar powder to 2-3 tablespoons water and boil syrup.
- Separate the egg whites, whisk the yolks with a wire stirrer and gradually pour the sugar syrup to them.
- Mix egg yolks with chocolate.
- Spread the egg whites in the foam, add the remaining powder sugar and gently add the egg whites to the chocolate mixture. Stir.
- Place the chocolate mousse in suitable dishes and leave it for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Decorate according to your taste and mood.