- Bake the walnuts on a dry pan and stir until you feel a pleasant scent. Mix them hot with 1 tsp. oil and give it off. Once they cool down, crush them in bulk.
- Grate the carrots on a large grater.
- Prepare a bowl to mix flour, spices, orange peel and baking powder.
- In another container, put the eggs, sugar, oil and orange juice. Stir to homogenize all ingredients well and melt the sugar.
- Heat the oven to 160 degrees and prepare a baking mold with a diameter of 20-23 cm. Oil it and place baking paper on the bottom of the oven.
- To the dry ingredients add the wet and mix carefully. Add walnuts and carrots and mix again. Pour the mixture into the mold and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Carefully cut the finished and cooled blade into two parts.
- To prepare the cake cream, whisk the butter with the sugar powder, add the cream to the cheese and stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- With the cream so prepared, smear the surface of one swamp, then place the second on top of it and cover the whole cake with cream.