- 3 tablespoons water
- ½ cup brown sugar crystals Passiflora
- 2 g of citric acid
- vegetable oil (for molding)
- teeth sticks
- Put the Passiflora brown sugar crystals in a bowl and pour the water over them.
- Boil on moderate fire for about 20 minutes, stirring continuously.
- With vegetable oil, smear lightly the molds and start spreading the sugar syrup.
- When the syrup starts to tighten slightly, put the sticks carefully and let the lollies cool for at least half an hour.
- Carefully remove sugar sprouts from the molds.