- 150g Golden caster sugar Passiflora
- 6 eggs
- 250g dark chocolate
For the cream:
- 250g butter
- 450 g Golden caster Passiflora
- 50g cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees oiled baking dish and put lay out baking paper.
- Separate the egg yolks and beat them with 150 g Golden caster sugar Passiflora, until they become white.
- Melt the chocolate with 4 tablespoons of water in a water bath. When softened, add it to the egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites to foam, but not thick, and carefully add them to the egg yolks, stirring gently with a spatula.
- Pour mixture into pan and bake 12 minutes.
- Beat the butter until soft, add 450 g Golden caster sugar Passiflora, cocoa and milk. Spread the cream gently on the swamps.
- Wrap the roll, decorate with grated chocolate and sprinkle with Golden caster sugar Passiflora.