BANANA FRAPPE FOSTER
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup brown cubes Passiflora
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp rum essence or ¼ cup dark rum
- 3/4 tsp liquid cream
- 3 tsp vanilla ice cream
- 4 strawberries for decoration
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Arrange in a non-stick pan chopped bananas and brown cubes Passiflora, pour the lemon juice and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until the bananas become soft.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and add the rum or rum extract, cream and ice cream.
- Serve in chilled wine glasses and decorate with strawberries.