BAKED PEACHES WITH CRUSHED ALMOND BISCUITS
- 50 g butter
- 12 crushed almond biscuits Amaretti
- 2 tablespoons honey and extra for topping
- 4 ml of sweet dessert wine and extra for topping
- 4 peaches, peeled and halved
- 50 g Passiflora brown sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add biscuits, honey and wine and remove from heat.
- Put a tablespoon of the mixture in each peach, sprinkle with unrefined brown sugar Passiflora, honey and wine. Arrange peaches in the pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden.