- 400 g of boneless sour cherries
- 200 g butter
- 250 g of flour
- 4 eggs
- 250 g of brown unrefined Passiflora sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Melt butter and sugar into a fluffy mixture.
- Put the eggs and stir again, adding the cherries.
- Gradually add the flour mixed with vanilla and baking powder.
- Place the dough in a form covered with greased paper for baking.
- Place the cake in a heated 180 ° oven and bake for about 40-50 minutes.
- If desired, sprinkle the finished pastry unrefined sugar powder Passiflora.
Good advice: To distribute the sugar powder evenly, use a caster or strainer.